In this episode, Christina Martini and Leo Bottary discuss:
- The ladder of inference.
- Being open to other people’s ideas and opinions in any group or team.
- The power of me, the power of we, and the relationship between the two.
- Seeing teammates as fellow human beings and creating a sense of belonging.
- You can’t be a team unless you bridge the gap from me to we.
- We are capable of doing so much more when we work together.
- In any team, you matter because nobody but you can bring what you bring to the table.
- We are not just fellow employees, or teammates. But rather, we are fellow human beings.
“When we look at assessments, not only for ourselves, but when we start sharing our results with other people and start looking at theirs, we can start appreciating people’s differences as real gifts. They are gifts to the team, that they see the world differently, that they have different talents, that they have different ways of contributing to the team. Because we need one another.” — Leo Bottary
Connect with Leo Bottary:
What Anyone Can Do: leobottary.com/what-anyone-can-do
The Power of Peers: leobottary.com/the-power-of-peers
Connect with Christina Martini:
LinkedIn: Christina Martini
Show notes by Podcastologist: Chelsea Taylor-Sturkie
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.