In this episode, Christina Martini, Octavian Pantis, and Captain Emil Dobrovolschi discuss:
- How Emil and Octavian’s backgrounds prepared them for and translate into a career focused on writing about and consulting on leadership.
- The bedrock of communication.
- Utilizing technology properly for the best outcome.
- Moving from copilot to captain.
- In times of change, people are looking for ideas and inspiration.
- As a professional, try to be prepared all the time, for every flight, not just for the exam.
- Just because we have the technology to do so, we should not try to be in 2, 3, or even 4 places at once.
- If you want your flight to be good, you need your crew to be with you – the same thing in business. If you want your product or service to be good, you need your team to be with you.
“If you want to be a communicator, you need to be present in that conversation, whether it’s on the phone or live and in person, whether you’re on the sending side or on the receiving side.” — Captain Emil Dobrovolschi
Connect with Octavian Pantis:
Connect with Captain Emil Dobrovolschi:
Connect with Christina Martini:
LinkedIn: Christina Martini
Show notes by Podcastologist: Chelsea Taylor-Sturkie
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.