116 Communication and Connection – An Interview with Kass Thomas Part 1 of a Two-Part Interview
In this episode, Christina Martini and Kass Thomas discuss:
- How Kass’s background has affected her personal and professional lives.
- Access Consciousness to know that you know.
- Kass’s Seven Steps to Flawless Communication (her book has been translated into 20 languages).
- Authenticity, genuineness, and vulnerability.
- Be aware of what people are willing to hear and understand how to speak in a way that is not offensive to those people.
- Allow space and time for repositioning and finding who you really are.
- Each and every person in this world is vital to this planet. Don’t let your business run you.
- You have to fill your own well before you can gift yourself to others and help to fill other people.
“If you are really willing to honor yourself and to take care of you, fill your cup up with water, let your cup of water overflow, then you will always have more to give to other people.” — Kass Thomas
About Kass Thomas: Kass Thomas is a successful business entrepreneur, motivational speaker and empowerment coach. The depth and range of her life and career experiences inspires people to explore more choices and find the changes they are looking for. It is her mission in life to strengthen the unity of choice and change. She inspires clients to discover their unique brand of magic.
A best-selling author, Kass Thomas has released her latest book, Dancing with Riches, as a self-empowerment manual, to encourage readers to change tracks if the journey they are on is not working for them. Within the pages of this book, readers will find a guide to transform negative into positive, and to come through a winner, even in limiting situations.
Lively, anecdotal, and many times satirical, Kass’ eclectic style of humor is evident. Her non-judgmental demeanor creates a safe space for many to express themselves with ease. She is a catalyst for multicultural inclusion. An unstoppable pioneer: when people say it cannot be done, she always finds a way. Kass believes there is so much more that unites us than separates us.
Connect with Kass Thomas:
Book: https://www.dancingwithriches.us/ & https://www.kassthomas.com/SevenStepsBook
Connect with Christina Martini:
LinkedIn: Christina Martini
Show notes by Podcastologist: Chelsea Taylor-Sturkie
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.
Leave a Comment