Skip to content

096 Change Your Mindset, Change Your Life: An Interview with Rhiannon Rees Part 1 of a Two-Part Interview

In this episode, Christina Martini and Rhiannon Rees discuss:

  • Rhiannon’s inspirational story from losing everything in a short period of time to a wildly successful coaching career.
  • Getting out of your own way to find ways to help others. 
  • The fundamental aspect of intuition in every aspect of our lives. 
  • Energy, consciousness, and quantum physics. 


Key Takeaways:

  • When you start to make bad decisions, that’s when you need to stop and reassess.
  • There’s no such thing as a problem – problems are illusions, we just don’t have the skillset to solve it yet. 
  • We are emotional beings having a physical experience – words are only 7% of communication, the other 93% happens in tone, gestures, and breathing
  • Absolutely everything is energy first and you can’t destroy or create energy – energy is a constant.


“it’s about finding what makes people tick and unlocking the shackles that bind them mentally and emotionally. And when you do, they can achieve anything.” — Rhiannon Rees


Connect with Rhiannon Rees:

Website: ConsciousCoaching.Coach

Twitter: @Inspirationalli

Facebook: Conscious Coaching Collective – Rhiannon Rees

Instagram: @rhiannonreescoach

LinkedIn: Rhiannon Rees

Book: How to Climb Mount Everest in Sandals & Life is a Choice and the Choice is Yours


Connect with Christina Martini:

Twitter: @TinaMartini10


LinkedIn: Christina Martini




Show notes by Podcastologist: Chelsea Taylor-Sturkie


Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it. 

About the author, Christina Martini

For nearly 25 years, Christina (Tina) Martini has been an intellectual property attorney practicing in BigLaw. Tina is a partner at the law firm McDermott Will & Emery and focuses her practice on domestic and international trademark and copyright law, as well as domain name, Internet, social media, advertising and unfair competition law.

Leave a Comment

Scroll To Top