117 Communication and Connection- An Interview with Kass Thomas – Part 2 of a Two-Part Interview
In this episode, Christina Martini and Kass Thomas discuss:
- Kass’s newest book, Dancing with Riches.
- Finding joy and happiness in our lives.
- Generosity of spirit for yourself and others.
- Being present in all things and all places.
- You do not have to do anything specific to achieve joy and happiness. It is about being yourself.
- Recognize and acknowledge what it is in your life that is so vital that without it you wouldn’t be happy. Acknowledge what it is that brings you joy.
- COVID is inviting flexibility, alterations, creative capacities, and risk taking, not to get sick, necessarily, but taking risks to see not how you might fail, but how you not only survive, but you can thrive.
- Don’t sweat the small stuff…and it’s all small stuff. This too shall pass.
“If you’re willing to acknowledge what your gifts are, then your relationship with yourself, with your body, with other people, with money, with business allows you to not seek a purpose in life to reach a goal until you live your life purposefully.” — Kass Thomas
About Kass Thomas: Kass Thomas is a successful business entrepreneur, motivational speaker and empowerment coach. The depth and range of her life and career experiences inspires people to explore more choices and find the changes they are looking for. It is her mission in life to strengthen the unity of choice and change. She inspires clients to discover their unique brand of magic.
A best-selling author, Kass Thomas has released her latest book, Dancing with Riches, as a self-empowerment manual, to encourage readers to change tracks if the journey they are on is not working for them. Within the pages of this book, readers will find a guide to transform negative into positive, and to come through a winner, even in limiting situations.
Lively, anecdotal, and many times satirical, Kass’ eclectic style of humor is evident. Her non-judgmental demeanor creates a safe space for many to express themselves with ease. She is a catalyst for multicultural inclusion. An unstoppable pioneer: when people say it cannot be done, she always finds a way. Kass believes there is so much more that unites us than separates us.
Connect with Kass Thomas:
Book: https://www.dancingwithriches.us/ & https://www.kassthomas.com/SevenStepsBook
Connect with Christina Martini:
LinkedIn: Christina Martini
Show notes by Podcastologist: Chelsea Taylor-Sturkie
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.
Leave a Comment