In this episode, Christina Martini and Venus Castleberg discuss:
- Living with gratitude for everything, even the trials and the struggles.
- Asking for what you want.
- Trying without fear of failure to develop your why.
- Getting out of our own way.
- Nobody wants to think they are broken, nobody wants to think they need help.
- Judging kills, it stops what is possible, and it stops creation and growth.
- Everything you are looking for is already within you, if you just look.
- You choose what you want to create based on the thought patterns and beliefs in your brain.
“What and why comes from living your life. It’s not that you necessarily know everything that you want upfront, you start to discover that as you’re living your life.” — Venus Castleberg
Connect with Venus Castleberg:
Connect with Christina Martini:
LinkedIn: Christina Martini
Show notes by Podcastologist: Chelsea Taylor-Sturkie
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.