In this episode, Christina Martini, Octavian Pantis, and Captain Emil Dobrovolschi discuss:
- Managing risk and dealing with uncertainty.
- What we can learn from aviation when things don’t go as planned.
- Learning from industry specific websites, not just social media.
- Wrestling with ethical issues.
- Don’t postpone things, they only gather and the weight gets too heavy and overwhelming.
- When something goes wrong, it is never the fault of just one thing. There are always multiple factors.
- Do the right thing, at the right moment. Don’t do everything at the last moment, even if you can usually accomplish it.
- The right thing is always the right thing to do, even when it is difficult.
“If you can do it today, do it today. Don’t leave it until the last minute.” — Octavian Pantis
Connect with Octavian Pantis:
Connect with Captain Emil Dobrovolschi:
Connect with Christina Martini:
LinkedIn: Christina Martini
Show notes by Podcastologist: Chelsea Taylor-Sturkie
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.