In this episode, Christina Martini and Steve Vincze discuss:
- Understanding what is important to you down in your core.
- The fear of the unknown and its relationship to compliance.
- The goal of risk assessments and managing the good, the bad, and the indifferent thoughtfully.
- Leading with principles and values.
- Knowledge is power. If you know where the risks are and have navigated the path, you can be aggressive in your forward momentum.
- It’s all about inspiring and motivating people to be something to be a part of something greater than just their own self interest
- We can all be better. By recognizing what is broken, we can only move forward and grow.
- Be selfless. Care about those around you. Compliance isn’t about you being compliant, it’s about what your actions do to affect others.
“It’s about inspiring and motivating others for a cause that’s greater than yourself.” — Steve Vincze
Connect with Steve Vincze:
Connect with Christina Martini:
LinkedIn: Christina Martini
Show notes by Podcastologist: Chelsea Taylor-Sturkie
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.