In this episode, Christina Martini and Leo Bottary discuss:
- The power in learning in teams and in conversation.
- Taking it beyond the book club.
- Five factors as the fuel of the learning achieving cycle.
- Taking opportunities that cross your path.
- We learn things more deeply when we learn it together.
- It’s about creating a culture of raising the standard of excellence everyday.
- Leadership matters, an individual member can be toxic or can be an incredible influence on the rest of the team.
- We don’t grow unless we take ourselves outside of our comfort zone.
“The more willing you are to bring tough challenges or big opportunities to the table for your group to help you with, the more productive you’re going to be.” — Leo Bottary
Connect with Leo Bottary:
What Anyone Can Do: leobottary.com/what-anyone-can-do
The Power of Peers: leobottary.com/the-power-of-peers
Connect with Christina Martini:
LinkedIn: Christina Martini
Show notes by Podcastologist: Chelsea Taylor-Sturkie
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.