In this episode, Christina Martini and Leslie Zane discuss:
- The Brand Connectome.
- Cracking the code on brand growth.
- Common misconceptions and misperceptions about branding.
- Differences between new brands and established brands.
- A Brand Connectome goes beyond what the company puts out, and goes into what we, as consumers, put into the brand individually.
- Perceptions drive everything, not price or differentiation.
- Your brand is not stuck where it is. Brands are dynamic and resilient when managed properly.
- Established brands can grow quickly and with new waves of growth as they get rid of old, negative associations.
“If you want to grow your brand in the marketplace, you first have to grow your brand in the subconscious.” — Leslie Zane
Connect with Leslie Zane:
Connect with Christina Martini:
LinkedIn: Christina Martini
Show notes by Podcastologist: Chelsea Taylor-Sturkie
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.