In this episode, Christina Martini and Leslie Zane discuss:
- Leslie’s earlier career and how she learned to implement her own vision and philosophy of how brands should be marketing themselves.
- How Leslie defines a brand and how a brand is its most effective.
- The beginning and growth of Leslie’s company, Triggers.
- Making your brand the dominant, instinctive choice to consumers.
- A brand is a collection of associations, both positive and negative, in our memories and our subconscious.
- There is more to branding than what you see in research.
- There are powerful codes and queues that ignite our memory and draw a connection out of us. You can use these ideas that already exist to become a way to leverage your brand growth.
- Everything is about brand and has the potential to be thought about as a brand.
“Brands exist in the minds of consumers, and that is really how we need to be thinking of them.” — Leslie Zane
Connect with Leslie Zane:
Connect with Christina Martini:
LinkedIn: Christina Martini
Show notes by Podcastologist: Chelsea Taylor-Sturkie
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.