In this episode, Christina Martini and Simone MIlasas discuss:
- Trusting in yourself and what you know.
- Knowing where you are heading without allowing others to stop you.
- How COVID has allowed us all to look at our lives and determine what we really want.
- Creating what you can, notwithstanding outside limitations.
- What if the purpose of life was to have fun? What brings you joy today?
- Judgment is not real and it never creates something greater. It only ever creates separation and creates something less than.
- You have to make the choice to change whatever it is in your life that you want to change.
- Don’t play games and stop lying to yourself. Be free, even if it means you are not right.
“The change that people realize they can have and be is so rewarding.” — Simone Milasas
Connect with Simone Milasas:
Connect with Christina Martini:
LinkedIn: Christina Martini
Show notes by Podcastologist: Chelsea Taylor-Sturkie
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.