In this episode, Christina Martini and Megan Belcher discuss:
- Investing in relationships with the C-Suite and the Board.
- Navigating the disruption of COVID-19.
- Relationships with outside counsel.
- Making a difference now with the privilege you have.
- It is critical to approach working through issues by looking at the lens that you know each of your individual humans will bring to the table.
- Successful relationships don’t have to be complicated, but they do take hard work. Meet your commitments, provide exceptional legal services, and pitch in during difficult times to find creative solutions.
- Mistakes will happen, lawyers are not robots, but accept accountability when they do happen.
- Think about how you can be reaching out to support and help others.
“Don’t underestimate the potential place of privilege that you might come from, and think about how you can extend that privilege to others right now, during a pretty dynamic time for our country and really around the world.” — Megan Belcher
Connect with Megan Belcher:
LinkedIn: Megan Belcher
Connect with Christina Martini:
LinkedIn: Christina Martini
Show notes by Podcastologist: Chelsea Taylor-Sturkie
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.