In this episode, Christina Martini and Erin Wilson discuss:
- Erin’s professional journey to her current role as in-house general counsel.
- A day in the life of Erin as GC.
- The art of time-management and refining your approach to tasks.
- The rewards and challenges of being general counsel.
- Even when the days are packed and busy, working with great people can make everything that needs to happen.
- Having a mentor can help to give you direction and guidance along your path.
- GC can help to streamline aspects of the business to minimize risks if you allow them to do so.
- Communication is key – get to know those you work with and be personable with them. If they are scared to reach out to you, you cannot do your job effectively.
“What has been the most challenging, has often been the most rewarding, because we rise to the challenge and we overcome and we come out on the other side better for it.” — Erin Wilson
Connect with Erin Wilson:
LinkedIn: Erin Wilson
Connect with Christina Martini:
LinkedIn: Christina Martini
Show notes by Podcastologist: Chelsea Taylor-Sturkie
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.