In this episode, Christina Martini and Steve Fretzin discuss:
- Effective time management techniques for attorneys.
- Using personality assessments to enhance business development skills.
- How to be successful in business development.
- The importance of regularly checking in with yourself to figure out what’s next for you.
- Effective management is critically important, so find those techniques that work for you.
- Emotional intelligence, and empathy in particular, are keys to business development success.
- Executive coaching holds you accountable to real goals and enhances real growth.
- Be focused in your business development strategy – know your lane and focus on those things that you do best.
“Time management, like business development, is a learned skill.” — Steve Fretzin
About Steve Fretzin: Steve Fretzin is the President of FRETZIN, Inc. a legal business development and marketing company founded in 2004. He was driven into the legal industry during the recession of 2008 when attorneys began calling him for help. While not an attorney himself, Steve has worked with thousands of attorneys in most practice areas. Steve is 100% committed to his clients’ success and works diligently each day to ensure they are achieving their goals of financial and personal freedom.
In addition to publishing “Sales-Free Selling” and “The Attorney’s Networking Handbook,” Steve has been featured in Crains, The Chicago Tribune, WGN radio, NBC news and is a regular monthly columnist for the Chicago Daily Law Bulletin.
Connect with Steve Fretzin:
Facebook: Fretzin, Inc.
YouTube: Steve Fretzin
LinkedIn: Steve Fretzin
Connect with Christina Martini:
LinkedIn: Christina Martini
Show notes by Podcastologist: Chelsea Taylor-Sturkie
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.