In this episode, Christina Martini and Jeanette Bronée discuss:
- What resilience means and how it affects our lives.
- The relationship between resilience, EQ, and mindfulness.
- The different facets of resilience and how they are projected.
- Various factors of resilience and how people can develop these traits in themselves.
- Mindfulness is one of the most important parts of change.
- We need love power – passion and purpose – to keep moving forward in a sustainable way.
- Resilience is to keep supporting ourselves all day long so that we keep having energy all day long.
“Don’t ask if I’m going to get through, as how I’m going to get through. If we keep asking how, we’re going to come up with the answers, because that’s how our unconscious mind works.” — Jeanette Bronée
About Jeanette Bronée: Jeanette Bronée is a performance strategist, international TEDx and keynote speaker, author and founder of the company Path for Life Inc.
Jeanette helps leaders and companies rethink performance by asking the “Right Why®” so they can lead themselves and their people better and achieve sustainable success. She is passionate about how we can create a culture of care by unlocking what truly drives performance, engagement and motivation from the inside out. For 15 years, she has coached clients and delivered speeches about how physical health and emotional, social and mental wellbeing affect our performance and prevent stress and burnout. She shows how our mindset affects our self-care habits at work and at home and believes that when we leave our humanity at the door when we go to work, we leave behind our most valuable resource for success. She incorporates her background in integrative nutrition, mindfulness and hypnotherapy to help people work better by working healthy. Born in Denmark, she believes that a work-culture of care drives “happy performance” and that investing in people’s health at work, is the most important foundation for sustainable success, both personal and organizational.
Connect with Jeanette Bronée:
LinkedIn: Jeanette Bronée
Connect with Christina Martini:
LinkedIn: Christina Martini
Show notes by Podcastologist: Chelsea Taylor-Sturkie
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.