|In this episode, Christina Martini discusses:
· Tips for adopting and maintaining an entrepreneurial business owner mindset.
The importance of managing the economics of your practice.
· Building your profile and personal brand.
· The importance of leveraging social media to grow your practice.
· Keep your clients happy.
Collaboration is key.
· Be strategic about the choices you make for your practice.
· Each of our personal and professional experiences, both successes and setbacks, contributes to our development.
‘’Whether you are a new lawyer or a seasoned practitioner, your clients’ satisfaction is one of the primary indicators of whether you are going to have repeat business as well as referral sources who are willing to introduce you to other business leads.”
— Christina Martini
Connect with Christina Martini:
LinkedIn: Christina Martini
Show notes by Podcastologist: Chelsea Taylor-Sturkie
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.