In this episode, Christina Martini and David Susler discuss:
- How to develop a list of goals and setting yourself up for success in the goals you set.
- The view of goals versus resolutions.
- Importance of your relationship with yourself and with other people.
- Ways Christina and David continue to grow and develop in tandem with the goals they set.
- Transitions in your professional life.
- If you’ve had a goal for years and haven’t accomplished it, reevaluate why it may not yet be accomplished.
- Have 5-7 goals to continue to push yourself forward.
- See every day as an opportunity to make forward momentum on at least one of your goals.
- Who you surround yourself with matters.
“As you think about your goals or resolutions, understand there is no one hard and fast rule or way you have to go about doing it. They are all valid, look for a way that works for you.” — David Susler
About David Susler: David is Associate General Counsel of National Material LP. An attorney with 30 years’ experience in both private practice and as in-house attorney, David provides an insightful and valuable perspective on what it means to be both an effective legal partner and trusted advisor.
Connect with David Susler:
LinkedIn: David Susler
Connect with Christina Martini:
LinkedIn: Christina Martini
Show notes by Podcastologist: Chelsea Taylor-Sturkie
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.