In this episode, Christina Martini and Dr. Rachel Headley discuss:
- Rachel’s professional journey.
- The importance of strong leadership and change management consulting.
- Change is constant and a strong, cohesive team is critical to your success.
- What are the 4 culture types and how they impact leadership and driving transformation in an organization.
- All industries and sectors have the same types of issues with people and leadership.
- The acceleration of change and disruption drive the innovation and new inventions that we have today.
- If you want a different result, you have to change the way you approach issues.
- Make your internal experience exceptional, and the typical challenges will be overcome easier.
“We came together and we found out we were having the same problems with people, and humans getting along, and leadership – the exact same problems in these completely different worlds.” — Rachel Headley
About Rachel Headley: Dr. Rachel MK Headley, CEO of Rose Group Int’l, has over two decades of experience leading complex and groundbreaking achievements, managing multi-million dollar projects, uniting diverse international stakeholders, and guiding teams through change. Headley is a Keynote and TEDx speaker, a Forbes coach, a member of Mensa, and a Project Management Professional (PMP).
Connect with Rachel Headley:
LinkedIn: Dr. Rachel MK Headley
Connect with Christina Martini:
LinkedIn: Christina Martini
Show notes by Podcastologist: Chelsea Taylor-Sturkie
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.