In this episode, Christina Martini discusses:
- Personal reflections as we enter the new year.
- Showing gratitude and appreciation during the holidays.
- Making the right choices for your life based on your personal and professional experiences.
- Creating a sense of family at home and in your career.
- People can inspire and change the course of your life.
- Your life is shaped by your encounters and opportunities that are given by other people.
- It takes a village to succeed in your career of choice.
We must pay it forward to the next generation.
“The best things in life are to be cherished.” — Christina Martini
Connect with Christina Martini:
LinkedIn: Christina Martini
Show notes by Podcastologist: Laura Gray
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.