In this episode, Christina Martini and Leo Bottary discuss:
- Leo’s background and what he has experienced to make him decide on his path of life.
- Why people don’t capitalize on mentoring relationships.
- Why who you surround yourself with matters.
- How do you know when you are surrounded by people who help you be the best you can be.
- The more leaders can collaborate with each other the more their employees will learn to collaborate with each other.
- It’s important to ask those around you for support and to give support in return.
- Sharing hard things with those around you will help you connect.
- As leaders you need to really understand that the recipient understands what you are saying.
“The team can do so much more together than any individuals possibly can.” — Leo Bottary
Connect with Leo Bottary:
Connect with Christina Martini:
LinkedIn: Christina Martini
Show notes by Podcastologist: Jessie Taylor
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.