In this episode, Christina Martini discusses:
· The dynamics of a mentor and mentee relationship.
· How to be an effective mentor.
· Being a successful mentee.
· The best ways to find a mentor.
· The emotional intelligence of both the mentor and mentee is critical to the overall success of the mentoring dynamic.
· It is important for a mentor to focus on enabling the mentee’s strengths so that they see the magic in themselves.
· Stories of failure are often some of the most effective teaching moments.
· You can learn so much by observing different people.
“One of the key ingredients to professional success is powerful mentoring relationships.” — Christina Martini
Connect with Christina Martini:
LinkedIn: Christina Martini
Show notes by Podcastologist: Jessie Taylor
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.