In this episode, Christina Martini and Steve Vincze discuss:
- Building bridges between law, business, science, medicine, and government.
- Steve’s journey through COVID and how it has changed his perspective on business and humanity.
- Refreshing how we look at compliance today.
- What to do now with your business’s compliance.
- Compliance isn’t a negative thing. It enables you to navigate risks with confidence and allow your business to succeed.
- As businesses, we must adjust and take the new technology usage into account, take a plan of action, and execute on that plan.
- The new generation of leaders are wanting to be proactive and take steps to comply as compared to 20 years ago.
- The sooner you act, the sooner you nip the problem in the bud.
“Take the assessment, know where you are as a baseline so you can measure against it. Once you have that assessment, develop an implementation plan that scales up against those risks that are commensurate with your business. Then execute against that plan.” — Steve Vincze
Connect with Steve Vincze:
Connect with Christina Martini:
LinkedIn: Christina Martini
Show notes by Podcastologist: Chelsea Taylor-Sturkie
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.