The Essence of Leadership
In this episode, Christina Martini discusses:
- The start of the leadership journey we will be exploring together.
- Essential qualities of a great leader.
- Questions to ask yourself to find the essence of your personal why.
- The differences between great leadership and weak leadership.
- The why is what people remember and to which they relate and what, ultimately, inspires taking positive action.
- We must be open to being inspired and take responsibility in our organization’s leadership failures and successes.
- The why is what holds relationships together and which will enable them to thrive.
- The learning never ends. Every leadership position is different and the best way to become a great leader is to just do it.
“The “why” also generates the “what” and “how” of the organization and fosters trust, which then provides a foundation for internal and external relationships to flourish, based on common views and goals.” — Christina Martini
Connect with Christina Martini:
LinkedIn: Christina Martini
Show notes by Podcastologist: Chelsea Taylor-Sturkie
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.