Listen to this episode
In this episode, Christina Martini and Jeanette Bronée discuss:
- Self-care, self-commitment, self-awareness, self-responsibility, and self-expression.
- How we can flex our resilience muscles and prepare ourselves for more challenging times
- The journey of self-discovery and self-awareness.
- How resilience plays a role in our lives, good and bad, and examples from Jeanette’s own life.
- There is a resilience that comes from love.
- Meditation is a good way to learn to observe our thoughts.
- Mindfulness is about being with what’s going on right now, not being with the narrative in our minds.
- If we can keep asking ourselves questions, we will continue to grow as individuals.
“A lot of times stress doesn’t come from what we have to do, it comes from what we believe we won’t be able to do.” — Jeanette Bronée
About Jeanette Bronée: Jeanette Bronée is a performance strategist, international TEDx and keynote speaker, author and founder of the company Path for Life Inc.
Jeanette helps leaders and companies rethink performance by asking the “Right Why®” so they can lead themselves and their people better and achieve sustainable success. She is passionate about how we can create a culture of care by unlocking what truly drives performance, engagement and motivation from the inside out. For 15 years, she has coached clients and delivered speeches about how physical health and emotional, social and mental wellbeing affect our performance and prevent stress and burnout. She shows how our mindset affects our self-care habits at work and at home and believes that when we leave our humanity at the door when we go to work, we leave behind our most valuable resource for success. She incorporates her background in integrative nutrition, mindfulness and hypnotherapy to help people work better by working healthy. Born in Denmark, she believes that a work-culture of care drives “happy performance” and that investing in people’s health at work, is the most important foundation for sustainable success, both personal and organizational.
Connect with Jeanette Bronée:
Twitter: @JeanetteBronee & @pathforlife
Facebook: Jeanette Bronée & Path for Life
Instagram: @jeanettebronee & @pathforlife
LinkedIn: Jeanette Bronée
Connect with Christina Martini:
LinkedIn: Christina Martini
Show notes by Podcastologist: Chelsea Taylor-Sturkie
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.