In this episode, Christina Martini and Karen Briscoe discuss:
- How Karen got into residential real estate and has made a fantastic career out of it.
- Navigating the emotional quotient.
- Characteristics and skills that have brought her success and bring others success in business.
- The development of 5 Minute Success and the implementation of the methodology.
- Recognize the emotional quotient and don’t take it personally. Any change, positive or negative, can be a challenge.
- To say you don’t have time, is saying you don’t want to.
- You feed your body, but you also need to feed your mind and soul.
- Commit to do it now, not when you think you have time in the future.
“The benefit to doing small, mini-habits is that, by doing a small amount, you can, actually, have more of an impact.” — Karen Briscoe
About Karen Briscoe: Karen has been on a Heroine’s Journey from being too busy and overwhelmed to loving the life she has while she creates and co-creates the life of her dreams. In her personal life, she has enjoyed good health for her age, long and happy marriage to Andy since 1987, and 2 healthy, well-established kids. Yet there never seemed to be enough time or money. She felt as though there was something more that was hers to do. Busy had become a competitive arena, a badge of honor. What she found is the only one truly stopping Karen was Karen. She learned how to “flip” time to focus on meaningful activities and work. If she can do it, you can too! Her newest book, FLIP TIME / LOVE LIFE is based on this Heroine’s Journey.
Karen is the creator of the transformative “5 Minute Success” concept. Her books Real Estate Success in 5 Minutes a Day: Secrets of a Top Agent Revealed and Commit to Get Leads: 66 Day Challenge® offer a combination of information and inspiration delivered through memorable stories. She is the Principal Owner and a Top Producer Real Estate Agent of HBC Group – KW in Northern Virginia. HBC Group has been recognized by the Wall Street Journal as one of the 250 Top Realtor® teams in the United States. As a real estate professional, Karen is a member of the Institute of Luxury Home Marketing, FIABCI International Real Estate Federation and Women’s Council of Realtors®.
Connect with Karen Briscoe:
Show: 5 Minute Success
Connect with Christina Martini:
LinkedIn: Christina Martini
Show notes by Podcastologist: Chelsea Taylor-Sturkie
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.