In this episode, Christina Martini and Rachel Headley discuss:
- Christina’s leadership culture type results.
- Trends and patterns, and strengths and weaknesses of the culture types.
- The excitement of change transition and how to change the anxiety of the different culture types to excitement.
- Things leaders can do to effectuate change.
- Finding the balance between empathy and accountability.
- These culture types can be found across all generations, even if they are expressed slightly different between the generations.
- Every culture type has a role to play and can shine in their own environment.
- Everyone goes through the same kind of change transition, regardless of age, culture type, or any other dividing factor.
“It’s interesting how the conversation changes once you start understanding everyone’s culture type and how they can fit together in a way that makes more sense and reframe the common conversations that we see in some of the leadership world.” — Rachel Headley
About Rachel Headley: Dr. Rachel MK Headley, CEO of Rose Group Int’l, has over two decades of experience leading complex and groundbreaking achievements, managing multi-million dollar projects, uniting diverse international stakeholders, and guiding teams through change. Headley is a Keynote and TEDx speaker, a Forbes coach, a member of Mensa, and a Project Management Professional (PMP).
Connect with Rachel Headley:
LinkedIn: Dr. Rachel MK Headley
Connect with Christina Martini:
LinkedIn: Christina Martini
Show notes by Podcastologist: Chelsea Taylor-Sturkie
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.