In this episode, Christina Martini discusses:
- What innovation means in the context of the legal profession.
- How innovation can help in creating and sustaining client relationships.
- Ways to drive innovation in the legal profession.
- There is a need for innovation in all areas and fields, not just among the latest technological breakthrough or cure of disease.
- Innovation maximizes both quantity and quality of the legal services being offered, while minimizing the effort and expenditure of resources associated with those offerings.
- Innovation drives meaningful progress, growth, and creativity.
- Collaboration is essential to innovation.
“What matters most is fostering progress, thereby leaving the world a better place than it was before the innovation.” — Christina Martini
Connect with Christina Martini:
LinkedIn: Christina Martini
Show notes by Podcastologist: Chelsea Taylor-Sturkie
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.