In this episode, Christina Martini and Doug Sandler discuss:
- Christina and Doug explore the new media space together.
- What is new media, what different forms does it take and why is it important, particularly for lawyers?
- What are some tips for lawyers – both young and seasoned – for how they can make the most of these powerful platforms?
- Why is the new media space so important?
- What are some of new media’s most important uses, and how is it helpful from a business development perspective?
- Embrace what is happening now in new media.
- You need to consistently present your message.
- Consult with others who have experience with new media to figure out what’s right for you.
- Have a goal in mind when you start your new media journey.
“Set up a goal before you get started, and figure out what you hope to get accomplished with your podcast, your blog, your social media marketing, your email campaign. What is it other than just shares, likes, follows, and downloads – because those aren’t worth anything.” — Doug Sandler
About Doug Sandler: Doug has interviewed hundreds of business leaders. As co-host of The Nice Guys on Business Podcast and an interviewer, Doug has interviewed digital marketing guru Gary Vaynerchuk, media superstar Arianna Huffington, ABC’s Dan Harris, Celebrity Apprentice Jeffrey Hayzlett, NY Times and Wall Street Journal Best Seller Jeffrey Gitomer and dozens of celebs and business leaders. As an author, Doug’s book, Nice Guys Finish First, is an Amazon best seller. Doug is a nationally recognized speaker and shares his Nice Guy’s relationship building message with businesses across the country. As TurnKey’s concept development expert, Doug works directly with clients on podcast planning and development.
Connect with Doug Sandler:
Twitter: Doug- @DJDoug
Podcast Website: Niceguysonbusiness.com
Website: TurnkeyPodcast.com – You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it. Podcast Production, Concept to Launch
Connect with Christina Martini:
LinkedIn: Christina Martini
Show notes by Podcastologist: Jessie Taylor
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.