In this episode, Christina Martini and John discuss:
- Executive coaching for private practices
- How to keep your clients happy
- How your roles shifts with each company
- Choosing your clients wisely
- If you act with an owner mentality, you’re going to attract and keep clients at a whole new level
- You need to have colleagues who you know and trust that are at different price points, so that if your client no longer fits, you can still keep the relationship strong through a referral
- When you put the client’s interests far above your own, they remember that and that matters
- If you could only do one type of legal work, what would that be? Is that work currently taking up 90 percent of your time? If you knew that social media and building a presence of expertise would get you more of your favorite work, would you take the time to do it?
“That’s what we forget as lawyers: we always want to fall back on our substance of expertise.” — John Mitchell
Connect with John Mitchell
Connect with Christina Martini:
LinkedIn: Christina Martini
Show notes by show producer: Anna Nygren
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.