In this episode, Christina Martini and Sheila Anderson discuss:
- Starting point for developing a personal brand
- Feedback that transforms your business
- Building a brand that has heft
- Establishing yourself as a thought leader
- Decide on a single word that you want your business to be defined as – Trustworthy? Creative? Respectable?
- You’ve got to be consistent in every business interaction because that breeds trust
- Ask yourself “What kind of content can I provide to people in my industry so that I become top of mind to them?”
- Take into consideration the psychology of color and use that knowledge when you create a brand/present yourself
“Once you’ve chosen that brand word, you need to figure out if that’s how you’re being perceived.” – Sheila Anderson
About Sheila Anderson:
PASSION. It’s the one word that drives me in all I do. You will see it in my eyes. You will hear it when I speak and in how I behave and communicate. My greatest passion: people. I thrive on opportunities to inspire and empower individuals or corporations forge a link between who they are now and what they aspire to become. It’s impression management. It’s influence through image.
I am a certified corporate image consultant transforming the persona of corporate professionals across the country. My expertise enables executives at any level to polish every facet of their image – from appearance and attire to behavior and body language, spanning verbal, and written communication. Image is everything and my expertise enables anyone to make a lasting and impactful impression.
You will find me very active on Social Media platforms. I host an EXPERT group of Image Consultants on Google+. I love to share. I love to learn.
Connect with Sheila Anderson:
C-Suite Network Advisor: http://c-suitenetworkadvisors.com/advisor/sheila-anderson/
Connect with Christina Martini:
LinkedIn: Christina Martini
Show notes by show producer: Danielle Taylor
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.